Offends most of the young lady's father and brother.
Qingping world in broad daylight, adults line in line with the conduct as a warrior it?! Some things I only saw the statue Yan to talk! The reasons for not finding the right person, once said to Miss offensive ... The woman in the car did not pick my sentence prattle, but sounded a faint sound of muttering. I try not to reveal look to deliberately listen to it, so can only listen to is also a woman, it seems that her companion just do not know a few. then I have actually have it quite clear, not mentally retarded should be able to understand the following subtext. very rude to be honest my request, if it is for their own thing, I absolutely will not come now to the eye,fake oakleys, the other party is certainly true lady how can the street the spotlight?
the next to admit I used the shock will be the way to retreat from the earlier conversation and with our style of cruising and street stopped, this should be a bit dashing spirit of the woman, but the fancy of the new Hachiro it should be so this means a little girl, I feel that they are not a good man.
Wilt shrink shrink?! I Xiaojiazaiqi?! An exquisite little face in front of me, looks picturesque thin Prostitute, although not seen the Empress Dowager tender and beautiful, but charming nature of the Smart in exchange for a classical Gongzhuang She is full of expression of the personality should appear in the modern campus theater of teen idols. The next faux pas,fake oakley, it is rude ... no problem. steal a glance looked askew stiff silly like, I shook my head
No comments:
Post a Comment