Sunday, June 10, 2012

wholesale mlb jerseys so she had not slept at home

On the road, Jessen has been to call me,wholesale mlb jerseys, transported back to Shanghai route is too much trouble, so freight train on the back is basically impossible, I let him contact the container logistics company, to see if there help we transported back to Shanghai.
So I went to meet future of Chifeng and Jessen, Jessen Road: call Hohhot, the Corporation sent a car over ...
Jessen now ability to act more and more strong, I let the the bearded rest day later, go to the big town board and also the car with the owners to settle the account, and then pack the car with three girls and Chen Lao back I will have to stay here, contact with the logistics company.
In the evening, in charge of the logistics company to the bulk is very large, so they attach great importance. I said to them, we extract stone, these stones to be sent back to Shanghai, waiting for processing.
In charge of the logistics company immediately so that workers drove the crane to the stone put into the container, a rough calculation, is basically a container can hold two cards car volume of their container trailer is a vehicle of the two containers, so the two vehicles, container vehicles total installed the volume of eight trucks.
Waited about three days, beard Chen Lao came over, container car logistics company as early as day to them comes the basic loading has been completed and installed a total of 12 containers six trailers. account and other goods to only pay so I feel comfortable with a pedestrian on the plane, in Hohhot turn for the better, direct flights to Shanghai ...
On the plane,Dallas Mavericks Jerseys, I asked Chen Lao: Chen Lao thought, said: Not very beautiful stewardess handing me a drink I was drinking, listening to the Chen Lao words choked in tears, 200 million, is a preliminary estimate, if the market is good, but also more They sit relatively far away from us, if they heard it would be in trouble ...
After several hours of flight, and finally landed safely at the Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, the plane, breathing the air of Shanghai, although far from the mountains of Inner Mongolia fresh, but the feeling of home, nice.
Everyone makes their own taxi back, the ore is transported in trailers, had the speed to pull the offensive, coupled with such a long journey, well, etc., but also just to take this time to take a break, this month or tired me with something.
Taxi back to our home and Michelle made a phone call with in a dream on the plane before, so she had not slept at home, we saw my door, he rushed over and hugged me, and regardless of Michelle's reaction, just holding, kept to miss me.
I go more than a month, go to town during the procurement something by phone several times, but is always an interval of a very long time, no wonder she so I gently Mosa Zhao

No comments:

Post a Comment